Car won't start and its leaking

I just went to get an oil change and 30 minutes later my car won't start and when I finally got it started it starts running hot and when I got home it started leaking some fluid that's looks like watery oil. I have a 98 Chrysler Concorde

On Friday, November 27, 2015 at 2:57:17 PM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Sounds like you have a coolant leak. I would suggest having all the hoses checked. If you have the 2.7 engine, I would also suggest having the water pump checked as well. When it starts to leak, it leaks internally, allowing coolant to mix with the oil.
KM
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

The coincidence of the leak following an oil change is suspicious -- can you see where it is leaking from?