Chrysler 300C

Just picked up my new Chrysler 300C and I couldn't be happier. I paid under MSRP (I heard that most people are still paying over sticker). Easiest new car sales experience I've had to date. The best part is that this car drives like a dream.

Reply to
Dave

Sorry to burst your bubble but Consumer Reports just had a once over of the

300C and they rated it unacceptable because of a faulty doohicky problem. Just kidding. Enjoy the ride.

Reply to
Art

I've had mine for about four months now and I love it. It sure is a nice ride. Enjoy yours!

Reply to
Peter A. Stavrakoglou

The toyotanissanhondakiamazda whatchamacallits had a problem with the same doohicky and it was chosen as a best buy and is up for car of the century. Go figger.

AW

Reply to
Hattmakr

Well how can they do that!? We're not even 4 years into this century! That's what I call premature immaculation.

Bill Putney