300C front end rattle

I heard that the rattle in the front end of the 300C and some other Chryslers are due in most part to worn out Sway Bar bushings. Many times the rattling is solved by replacement of the bushings. Anyone have any experience with this?

spus

In general, anyplace you've got suspension bushings you can get rattles (more like clunks, really) if they wear out. Happened on my '87 Lebaron coupe's sway bar bushings; happened on my wife's 2000 Intrepid's inner tie rod bushings (which I think need another replacement....).

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Thanks Joe.

spus