Chrysler adds dealer incentives to clear stock

When I went shopping last year, I found it to be the opposite. The Chrysler price after all incentives, which included 0% financing, made it much cheaper than comparable Toyota and Honda. The price difference was over $5k. My experience with car dealer service departments has been mixed. Some are ok, others are not. It's really a crap shoot. But at $100/hour, it's a gamble I don't take. I prefer to do most work myself. It's cheaper and more convenient. Even the so called 'free' fixes end up costing me wasted time.

------------- Alex

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

And it is a very nice feature to have.

------------ Alex

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

I looked at one and was going to consider it until I tried to sit in the thrid row. I'm not tall, 5'7", and I was hitting the cieling with my head. The third row is useless for adults. Maybe little kids can use it.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

I was paying cash and would not have noticed financing advantages one way or the other.

Reply to
Art

I got 0% financing, so paying cash would have been foolish. I make money on the interest with the money sitting in the bank. That made the price difference even bigger.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez