Chrysler/Jeep Executive Office Contacts Needed

I have found it impossible to get through the telephone and e-mail maze to reach the DaimlerChrysler President's office. Does anyone have the number or experience dealing with a high level executive when you cannot get someone to listen to you? They send nice e-mails saying to call certain numbers and no one knows about my call. Also, the customer service e-mail to me gives me a link to use to contact them with my reference number. However, the link brings up an ERROR page. Therefore, I have to start all over again!!!

Can anyone help? Soon-

Thanks-Ken

Reply to
Ken

Why are you calling them? If you have a warranty problem with a particular dealer then go to a different one. If your out of warranty, then the dealers and Chrysler don't want to hear your complaints.

The only sure fire way I know of getting a high level executive's attention in a big company is to file a personal lawsuit against them. Of course, you have to have grounds for doing so. Otherwise, they are too busy running the company to bother with customer complaints, they hire people for doing that. And in any case, you really don't want them involved anyway since they wouldn't know how to fix your problems even if they could.

n any big company if the top execs get involved in a customer problem then you can expect every underling to simply step back and drop their hands, and do nothing whatsoever unless specifically directed to do so by the top exec that has taken ownership of the problem. No one will stick their neck out and bend any rules once the upper management start scrutinizing it. You will get answers out of the book and if the book don't have an answer, your going to get nothing while they put together a committee to write the rule for that section of the book. And then once the top exec gets bored of the problem, he's going to hand it to an underling who is going to be pissed at you that you got his boss involved, and you will see everything start taking forever to happen.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

You've worked for all of them?

if the top execs get involved in a customer problem

They will not do so in my experience. In my experience they will immediately delegate it. Their specific knowledge does not qualify them to solve any problem that is not routine or that has a documented solution and generally they know that.

No one will stick

During my career, I got hundreds of letters forwarded from either the President or CEO of the company I worked for. Usually with a note "Please handle appropriately" Most were valid problems that had slipped through some bureaucratic crack. I never got "pissed off" about solving a customers legitimate problem.

If it was a complaint from a major distributor, they would require some feedback about the outcome. If it was an end user retail customer they did not, trusting that the matter would be handled.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher