Chrysler email address

I had a very bad experience with the dealership last week when I bought my

300. I did send a detailed email to them from their website but would lik to get one to the CEO. Does anyone have a valid email address for Chrysler? Thanks
Reply to
DD

look in the back of your owners manual for that info

Reply to
damnnickname

Try calling a customer service representative in the back of the owners manual. Chances of getting an e mail to a CEO are slim to none. One thing you can try if you can found out what the domain address is on the end of the e mail address: ex: snipped-for-privacy@chyrsler.com and the name of the CEO. Once that information is obtained try sending an e mail to several e mail addresses by using a combination of his first and last name before the @Chrysler.com or with initials and last name. Ex: snipped-for-privacy@chyrsler.com or snipped-for-privacy@chrysler.com or snipped-for-privacy@chrysler.com

Sarge

Reply to
Sarge

Which CEO? The head CEO is German and you probably contact him in Germany. Or did you mean just the local Chrysler head here in the USA? I don't know if the subsidiary exists as such and if the subsidiary has a CEO. It's been a while since I read about the corporate structure of daimlerchrysler.com

If you peruse the quarterly reports, you can obtain the corporate headquarters. You can, through public documents, find the address, phone number, and so on of the CEO for Chrysler. A library may be necessary to get the corporate records, which lists all this info for the corporate people. If you really cannot get this info or do not have access to a library, write back. Google might have it and some data bases are possibly now free to get this corporate info.

Write to both. They both speak English. I'm not sure if an email will have the impact of a real, genuine letter.

Reply to
Treeline

Chrysler is a step ahead on trying that to e-mail they actually use employees initials, which inturn has to have a number behind the initials due to there being many employees with the same initials. A name will not work.

Chrysler is a step ahead on trying that to e-mail they actually use employees initials including middle name, which inturn has to have a number behind the initials due to there being many employees with the same initials. A name will not work.

Example is snipped-for-privacy@dcx.com by the way they use prefix dcx as e-mail, however daimlerchrysler.com will work also! chrysler.com, dodge.com etc are not used.

You would have to use customer service phone number or write a letter addressed to the powers that be. They have people open executive addressed mail, However if a customer were to write to a head honcho, there is a chance that they might get to see the letter. Most are given to the customer service representatives that work in head office but they will usually forward it on to regional offices to work on the complaint. Executives do review customer complaints and actually read some letters to see what is going on. However it still comes down to the regional reps that call on the dealers to satisfy complaints. Even calling Customer service 1-800, they still must contact the rep responsible for the dealer to come to a remedy. And if it has to do with a dealer problem, they are not going to do anything for you. They will contact the dealer and tell them to straighten it out. The reps are to busy dealing with Bank ( stuffing dealers with product) and reviewing warranty numbers. They honestly do not have time to hear bellyaching about a customer who is upset with a certain dealer because of being charged to much for a repair, or waiting to long to get an oil change. So as someone stated before. Have all your facts and be prepared to talk sensible to the rep to get your problem dealt with.

Reply to
David

Reply to
mic canic

Go to covisint.com their portal and log in (good luck with that) do an employee search and the name will come up. Even if you do guess the person's email all emails to them are screens by a battery of personal assistants to Mr. DCX.

go to the lemonaid site or whatever its called and read up on how to get your issue resoved.

Reply to
Dannyboyy