Chrysler Label

Hey everyone, I'm missing an "L" from my "Chrysler" brand on the back of my town and country. I was wondering if any of you knew where to get the L so I can fix my "Chrys er" Problem. Thanks, I love this group!

Reply to
Karim

You don't state the year so I wouldn't know if the decal is still available, but why not check with your local CP dealer?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Just consider it a year-round Christmas greeting: N-o-o-'L' N-o-o-'L' (sorry)

Bill Putney

Very good, Bill. That qualifies you to join the Club of English Humour. Especially as you recognised the quality of the pun and apologised... :-)

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

At the dealer parts counter.