Chrysler Voyager '94 second radio

I want to put a second radio in the back (somwhere) of the car, so I want to wire the speakers to the back of the car. I know I have power near the rear

12V lightener outlet, maybe there is a cable or place of the cd changer cable, can I put wires in place of the cdchanger cable? But where? Is there any diagram around please? I think to solder a rotative switch or relay to commute the 1st to the 2nd radio as the source for the original 4 speakers, no cdchanger of course. I also have to decide what to do with the radio antenna, is it better to split the actual cable for the two sources, put it it on the switch/relay path or fit a second internal antenna near the snd radio?

Thank you for any comment and good Easter!

Reply to
Mike De Petris