coolant

I have a '98 dodge stratus. Recently I added in new coolant, but when driving in hot weather ( I live in Miami, FL) and heavy city traffic, the temperature gauge goes up (not all the way). But when driving in an expressway it goes back to normal.This car has NO leaks Any ideas? e-mail response to CDR snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Julian87

You need to see if the radiator fan is turning on when the temp goes high.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

What Glenn said.