could there be electrical short?

heater blower dont work, I cannot find the resistor on the fire wall or a relay switch, i changed fuses and checked them all, seems like half work and thats it

Reply to
tremor

Could be a bad motor. YOu need to do some more troubleshooting.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

I wonder what kind of car it is?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower
1989 chrysler with blower motor probably shot. checked all fuses, is there a relay switch? and my front rt marker light dont work, but the signal does
Reply to
tremor