crankschaft sensor

My chrysler eagle 1994 has problems with the crankshaft or the camschaft sensor. the engine failure to run once in a wile. My best guess is a bad sensor.Does anyone has experiance with this kind of problems, what sensor is most likely bad ?

Henk

Reply to
Henk Rutten

Look to the crankshaft sensor first..

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

I would second that recommendation. My 95 Cirrus had a problem where the engine would simply die (no warning) on the road -- sometimes at idle, sometimes on the highway! -- and the Check Engine codes pointed at

(1) crankshaft sensor and (2) camshaft position sensor not getting a sync from the crankshaft sensor

I replaced the crankshaft sensor and my car's been running well since.

Reply to
Ty Young

As has my JGC..

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

Thank you all for the info i will replace the cranshaft sensor!!

Henk.

"Mike Hall" schreef in bericht news:v3Dpb.7201$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
Henk Rutten