Daimlerchrysler Dodge SX2.0

The other day I drove down to my local Chrysler dealer in my 2000 Neon. I was looking at the Dodge SX2.0. Chrysler really did improve their image by releasing this totally redesigned entry level car. I sat in one and it was nothing at all like the Neon I own. I'm glad Chrysler took this big step forward by disassociating the stigma of the earlier neons and their problems.

I wanted this new and improved car so much I recorded Patrick Hernandez's "Born To Be Alive" on a tape that I play whenever I drive. I also drive around pulsating the gas pedal. This just makes the ride uncomfortable, especially if I downshift the auto tranny to 1st and drive around at 50 Km/h.

OK, I really do own a 2000 Neon, that I am quite happy with. My question is: will changing the name really fool anyone? the "SX2.0" (or American

2003 Dodge Neon) is very much the same car as the 2000-2002 just mainly a different exterior. Chrysler should be releasing a new small car in the next few years, why not wait till then to rename the car? Or why didn't they rename it in 2000? And why only a different name in Canada?
Reply to
Kirby