Day Time Running lights

I am trying to get my day time running lights to work. I have replaced the module but nothing. Is there something else that may interfear with it not coming on? I need this working to pass inspection.

Reply to
drew_1975

You don't say what vehicle, but it sounds like the kind of thing that you need the schematics and a multimeter to troubleshoot, i.e., find out where the voltage source or ground stop on the way to getting power thru the lights.

Bill Putney