Dodge Wiring Scheme

I'm installing a CD Changer on a 2001 Dodge Stratus. Can anybody clue me in on the harness wiring colors? I need to know which color is ground, switched power and battery power.

Thanks.

Mark Dyer

Reply to
Mark Dyer

Mark

From my 2001 LHS Manual. Probably the same.

Ground Black/Yellow B+ Green/Yellow PCI BUS VT/Yellow Panel Lamps Dimmer Signal Orange/Tan Ignition Switch Output Red Ground Bk/BR Audio Out Left Dark Green/Brown Audio Out Right GY/White

These wires connect to the radio. May not be true for your Stratus. See Ebay for a manual.

Bob AZ

Reply to
RWatson767

Reply to