engine "swap"

Wondering,, would a 2003 3.3 liter Voyager engine bolt into my 93 Voyager equipped with the same engine, or would it be a big hassle? i.e., new wiring, ECU etc..

I really don't know where else would find such information.

Thanks for reading..

Ted

Reply to
Ted

I'm not an expert in the 3.3 motor. But I've seen the differences between early 3.0s vs late model ones. The only differences were a few sensors, exhaust manifolds for emissions and some other emissions equipment.

So for you to swap a early 3.3 for a late 3.3 probably require you to swap a few of the old sensors, intake/exhaust manifolds and emissions gear.

later

Reply to
James Dempsey Jr