replace driver side headlamp on 1999 Grand Voyager

I need to replace the driver side headlamp on a 1999 Grand Voyager.

Acces to the bulb is very restricted and I need to know which approac to getting access is best:

- do I temporarily remove the relay box or,

- can the headlight assembly be pulled out?

With a little time I could probably figure this out but my car is outside and it's COLD so I'm trying to minimize my exposure time :-)

John Keith snipped-for-privacy@juno.com

Reply to
John Keith