94 yj for sale in NJ

I dont know if i can post this hear or not i am new but if i can i

enybode looking for a nice 94 yj 4.0 4" lift with 2" body and lots o other stuff just e-mail me for more info thanks marti

-- savage y

this thread:

savage yj

savage yj did pass the time by typing:

Nothing wrong with a personal sale. If you want to post some pics use alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4

Reply to
DougW

Post the other info here! Like Doug said, personal sales are fine.

Reply to
Tomes