Trade my lifted Wrangler for your VR6 5speed(NJ)

Hey, Im looking to part ways with my Wrangler its a 94 with a Superlift Lift kit with 33inch M/T Baja Claws. I have multiple tops(Hard, Soft, Bikini) and runs like a champ. I just jumped in it and put over a thousand miles on it over a weekend a couple weeks ago without a problem. Its a 6cyl 5speed and could use a paint job. It is black with a black hard top and gray soft top. Im looking for a VR6 5speed, different options can be discussed, contact me if interested.

extras- Tuffy center console Smittybuilt front and rear bumpers Smittybuilt nerf bar/step Bushwacker fender flares Waterproof Neoprene seat covers for all 3 seats Hi Lift Jack

6x9 Soundboxes(box that fits between roll bar and rear wheel well) as well as assorted recovery equipment that I will no longer need(tow straps, snatch straps, comealong, etc) and spare parts

my email is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com and my aim is Larryboy2411

Reply to
Daniel Siegel

I may have one for ya! 412-823-7355 Ventrice Auto in PA

Ask for Greg the VW wizzard

Reply to
Lost again

pics are on vwvortex

Daniel Siegel

What kind of rear do you have with those 33inch tires? Is it still the weak Dana 35 or something better? What's the mileage on the clock?

Reply to
Peter Parker

Still the Dana 35 and 153K on the clock

Reply to
Daniel Siegel

Okay. My 94 YJ Sahara has ~205100 miles and is still using the Dana 35 but I don't have a lift and 33s. Once the clip goes on them, it's not pretty. cul

Reply to
Peter Parker