FA: 1965 Plymouth Barracuda project

Operative sentence in the description:

"This car has lots of rust from being in FL"

Should read "There is not a piece of metal on this car without big rust holes from being in FL"

You might want it for the factory 273.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Too bad that it has all the rust. The 273 V-8 with the 4-speed is a good combination. I remember trying to find one back in the mid-1970's, and there were not that many available even then. Most of the 273's that I saw, had automatics.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
Kirk Matheson