FA: starter, carb, and distributor 225/6

Thanks Daniel, seems just as easy for anyone interested to use this link than to copy and paste the auction number.

to see my other items: view seller's other items May the NEW YEAR be kind and gentle to you and yours......

Howard

Heh heh! People just need to be aware of the line wrap as you see above

- just requires a little manipulation (or as a guy that I work with pronounces it "manipple-ation", which seems somewhat suggestive).

Perhaps that was what DS was referring to. (Don't be surprised if someone posts "Hey man - your link doesn't work!) 8^)

Bill Putney