front fascia on 97 grand voyager

Hi all to group, I have a 97 grand voyager se and when going slow over speed bumps I get a squeaking sound from the front, I Thought at first it might be bushings up front or maybe the struts, after bouncing the front end it seems tight but I noticed that the front fascia is loose and that is what is making the noise over bumps, Its only noticeable when going slow over bumps, into driveways or speed bumps, drives and rides perfect otherwise. What attaches the front fascia and holds it on tight and how do it tighten it up .I have had the van since new and its never been in a accident.

Reply to
Larry

Dunno how helpful this may be, but it may give ya some assistance to start with.

Reply to
Knifeblade_03

Reply to
Larry