fuel intake - Valiant

My newsreader keeps losing the old messages - sorry for this repost. I bought a new Mopar fuel sending unit for my '63 Valiant, but the 'sock' doesn't come with it and isn't available. I went to my local NAPA dealer and they couldn't match it up with anything. Someone mentioned last time I asked that one may be available from Ford. Does anyone have a part number? Or year and model of a car that uses the same sock?

Reply to
David Streb

Do a search of newsgroups on Google, looking for "63 Valiant" and "pump". Should turn up all of the posts related to this.

David Streb wrote:

--

Reply to
Mike Behnke

You need a better parts man -- that filter sock most certainly *is* still available from Chrysler. Have 'em find you one for an '88 Dodge Diplomat

-- same filter sock.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern