Fuse Number Needed for Key and Light Alarms - 1999 LHS

Hi,

I have a 1999 Chrysler LHS and the alarms that sound when the key is left in the ignition and the alarm that indicates that the lights have been left on do not function when I shut off the car.

I recently had a electrical cable come apart at a connector and strongly suspect that the fuse for these alarms is merely blown.

Unfortunately, the owners manual does not show which of the 20 fuses supplies these alarms.

Can anyone assist me on this, as my local dealer charges over $100 per hour and I am on disability?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
toms

Keith Phillips

I'm pretty sure there isn't a fuse just for that little circuit, if it were a fuse you would be experiencing more electrical outages, but check all fuses at the cover and then under the hood at the Black box PDC. Is it possible that you just got a key cut and it isn't the correct one for the ignition? Or it is possible that the ignition switch is bad..

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower