Help!!! Oil pan replacement for a '99 3.2 engine

Does the 3.2 have main crossbolts through the oil pan?

Reply to
Glenn O'Connor

I assume "main crossbolts" means bolts of a main frame crossmember. If so, then no. The only thing structural that touchs the pan besides the bottom of the engine block is a piece at the very back of the pan called the "structural collar". It bridges the gap between the bottom rear of the enigne and bottom front of the tranny.

Bill Putney