No spark after T-Cover Gasket replacement

Greetings All...! I have a 1993 Plymouth Voyager, V-6, 3.3L. I just replaced the timing chain cover gasket, front oil seal, water pump, serpentine belt, and oil pan gasket. After reassembling everything last night, I went to start the engine and no go! It cranks and turns over, but I'm not getting a spark. My first (and only) guess would be the camshaft timing sensor. It's the only thing I can think of that I had my hands on that would leave me with no spark. Is there anything else I might be missing? I am desperate and need this vehicle running in the morning. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Tim

Reply to
mtnavaholic