How to program keyless entry for a 1999 town & country?

I have aworking one, and I bought another one. How do I program the remote? I followed the user manul that came with the car, I could not make it work. Please help me.

Reply to
degangma

Nobody reply? Can somebody help me here?

Reply to
degangma

With a good functional key fob, unlock and disarm alarm. turn the key to the run position only, dont start the vehicle. with a good key fob, press the unlock button for 4 seconds, while holding the unlock button, press and relaease the panic button, A chime should be heard thru the Body controll module,now the RKE module is ready to recieve the new key fob signal. within 30 seconds of the chime press and release the lock and unlock button at the same time on the transmittor to be programmed. then press any other button on the remote. The chime should activate again letting you know that the signal was recieved.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower