Idle speed with new PCM

When I had my recent problem with the engine not starting on my '96 T&C , the dealer replaced the Powertrain Control Module. And that fixed it but now it idles at 1200 instead of the previous 700. I was told that the computer needs to learn the new stuff all over but it has been 2 weeks and it still idles fast. Am I missing something?

TIA John

Reply to
Fieronut

No, go back to the dealer and complain.