interior glass cleaning

I have a problem with the inner surface of windshield on my chrysler

300. It does not matter what cleaner I use, the result is always the same, foggy smear marks. I?ve also tried various wiping materials to no avail. I?m at my wits end. Can anyone help?
Reply to
poppo

If you has used Armorall or other such things on the dash you will never get rid of it. Those type of products off gas and cause smearing of windshields that is something not on the lable. I stopped using Armorall on the interior of all my vehicles years ago and never had the problem again.

Coasty

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Coasty

While I rarely recommend PepBoys they carry a glass cleaner called ClearVue. Best stuff for glass I have ever found. I suspect what you are getting is residue from some conditioner you applied to your dash or seats that is being picked up and circulated by the AC vents. (ArmorAll is one that comes to mind). It tends to keep putting a film on the inside of the glass that is a pain to remove but ClearVue has always taken it right off for me.

Reply to
PC Medic

I'm a bit late on this thread, perhaps this has been mentioned but the plastic interior gives off a "vinyl vapor" that causes the film on the interior glass even without using a vinyl protectant.

Reply to
Peter A. Stavrakoglou