Jeep Fought The Rock -- And The Rock Won

The most common last words of an urban fool: "Yo, hol' my beeah, dood, N watch DIS!"

Reply to
Steve

My point was that it was unnecessarily narrow. When you see guys of other colors, and old guys, with their hats on backwards you can still bet on something stupid happening (it's arguable whether something stupid has *already* happened when he put his hat on).

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

But the backward hat is always a dead giveawy....

Reply to
Steve

That's a sign of junior-driver around here. Usually found in a ricemobile. It's hard to put a cap on backwards in a truck. Beak hits the window. ^_^

Now don't even get me going about the sideways ballcaps. :D

That video was a classic display of LNBW, Loose Nut Behind Wheel. I've gone up steeper slopes in my unlifted ZJ. Low and slow. Especially on rock where you can get good traction.

Reply to
DougW

The only time I had a hat on backwards was when I was slinging shingles on a roofing job. Kept the back of my neck from getting charred. Left a nice sunburned D on my forhead. :/

Reply to
DougW

You're reading *way* too much into it, Joe.

Bill Putney

My point was that it was unnecessarily narrow. When you see guys of other colors, and old guys, with their hats on backwards you can still bet on something stupid happening (it's arguable whether something stupid has *already* happened when he put his hat on).

Oh for Chrissakes! What a crock of shit. My husband is white, and - well - not a youngin I can assure you.

He wears his hat backwards now and then. know why?

1) It keeps it from blowing off when the top is off on the Jeep. 2) It keeps it from catching on fire when he's welding. 3) Keeps the brim from banging on his scope.

Ya'll are out of your f-ing minds if you think some is going to do something stupid simply because they turn their hat around.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

ROTFLMAO!

Just how well do you know him?

Kate, we recently watched a bunch with their hats turned of all ages on ATV's literally say 'here hold my beer' to the folks watching and go out to play touch football in the shallows of a lake 'on' their ATV's.

The last one still running won.

Oh to have had a video camera....

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain

"Mike Romain" wrote> Oh for Chrissakes!

ROTFLMAO!

Just how well do you know him?

*** been happily married to him for15 years now. My guess is, pretty well.

Kate, we recently watched a bunch with their hats turned of all ages on ATV's literally say 'here hold my beer' to the folks watching and go out to play touch football in the shallows of a lake 'on' their ATV's.

** Yea, I know. I agree that the 'hat on backwards' is often a good sign of stupidity, but geeze... (scratching my head) ... now that you mention it... they ARE guys....... Personally, it's the ones that wear their visors (guys in visors to begin with - ewwwww) upside down and backwards that just make me shake my head and snikker. Kind of goes with the pants down at half mast LOL

The last one still running won.

Oh to have had a video camera....

** would have been great to see.
Reply to
Kate

Then let us rephrase: Something stupid is about to happen when someone wears their cap (not hat) backwards when they're NOT welding or trying to keep their neck from sunburning (although a hat, not a cap, would be a better solution in that case, but I'll adit that sometimes all I have is a cap when I need sun protection). I wouldn't even turn mine around to keep it from blowing off in my convertible- I wouldn't want to be mistaken for a damnfool urban punk.

Reply to
Steve

I tried to extend the joke a notch and found myself labelled PC....

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Reading back over your posts, I get it now. Very good.

Bill Putney

Ok ok... thank you. Whenever Hubs turns his around in the Jeep, he always laughs and does or says something silly.. Letting me know that he feels a little goofy.

In the case of my hubby... he is a bald headed guy. If he goes without a cap, he's burnt.

Kate

Then let us rephrase: Something stupid is about to happen when someone wears their cap (not hat) backwards when they're NOT welding or trying to keep their neck from sunburning (although a hat, not a cap, would be a better solution in that case, but I'll adit that sometimes all I have is a cap when I need sun protection). I wouldn't even turn mine around to keep it from blowing off in my convertible- I wouldn't want to be mistaken for a damnfool urban punk.

Reply to
Kate

be afraid, be very very afraid.

DougW

be afraid, be very very afraid.

Kate

Which, in its own way, is hilarious.

Reply to
Steve

I thought it was Mr. Kate? Spdloader

(Just kidding, Big Iron. Katie, get him a Magnum, XXL)

Reply to
Spdloader

"Spdloader" wrote

I thought it was Mr. Kate? Spdloader

(Just kidding, Big Iron. Katie, get him a Magnum, XXL)

Oh yeaaaa... riiiiIIIIIiiiiiight.*smirk*

Now, c'mere so I can pinch you. I'm not gonna piss him off until he gets that bumper made.

K.

Reply to
Kate

I always liked the idea of 'Mr. Kate'.

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

You better hope he doesn't read that post or you'll never get your bumper. :)

Chris