Oil Pressure sensor light blinks

I have a 1997 Chrysler Concorde 3.5 V6, recently the light started blinking from time to time. I am trying to locate the pressure sensor switch. I have looked in a Chilton Manual and I can't find it in there either. I would appreciate help in locating it and my plan is to hook up a test meter to check the pressure. What is a minimum pressure reading and any other ideas or information on this problem. Thanks for any help that can be supplied Don

Reply to
Don

Funny, it seems like every couple of months we have a thread on "why do people keep referring to Chilton's manuals as worthless?"

Buy an FSM; it'll have the information you're looking for.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

I have a 1995 FSM and it says the oil pressure for the 3.5L should be 5 PSI at idle and 25-80 PSI at 3,000 RPM.. (I doubt it changed in any of the

1993-1997 model years since they all used the exact same engine.)

If I recall correctly, the oil pressure sender is located right next to the oil filter.

Good luck.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman