Just want to say thanks ...

I just want to thank the people in this group. I just did a "pan drop" transmission fluid change on my '92 Dynasty and '99 Caravan (both 41TE). If it weren't for this group, I would not have known:

1) The importance of keeping the fluid changed in this transmission. 2) The importance of using only the correct (in this case ATF+3) fluid. 3) The existence of the reusable transmission pan gasket. 4) The importance of using only an OEM filter.

The Dynasty especially needed this change, it shifts so much better now.

Reply to
Bret Knol