Keyless Entry for 300M Chrysler. Where is Info???

Hello People, This is my first time here. I was trying to buy a new Keyless entry device for my wife. I have mine :). But didn't know if the years matter. I found one for $10 on Ebay but said it's for a 2001 300m or newer. I have a 2000

300M. My device looks exactly like the one for sale?? The way My manual instructed me to set it up had to do with turning the key in the inigtions and hitting the buttom on the device. So I can't see my these would be different?? Just need some help here... thanks Joe
Reply to
Cnn7

A 2001 is ok however....

Its important that the, Model/FCC ID number Match....

Some of the eBay sellers posts will say this.

John

Keyless entry device for my wife. I have mine :). But didn't know if the years matter. I found one for $10 on Ebay but said it's for a 2001 300m or newer. I have a 2000 300M. My device looks exactly like the one for sale?? The way My manual instructed me to set it up had to do with turning the key in the inigtions and hitting the buttom on the device. So I can't see my these would be different??

Reply to
RR News

Reply to
mic canic