Michelin HYDROEDGE Tires

Has anyone here experienced the Michelin HYDROEDGE tires and if so, what are your opinions of them? I'm thinking of replacing my Goodyear GA's on my

99 Intrepid ES with them.

Thanks in Advance

Reply to
Arthur Alspector

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Where and when was this shown, and by whom?

It is the thinner and softer compounds that contribute to the performance of the tire. Durability isn't a primary design objective for high performance tires. Which laws of physics/vehicle dynamics (never heard of any laws of vehicle dynamics, but I'll humor you) are you referring to? I think you've outdone yourself on the amount of misinformation you can squeeze into one paragraph.

That only proves that you are a lousy driver and they are very good drivers. No science involved at all.

Load rating is only one aspect of tire quality. If you make your decisions based on that alone, you are really ignorant.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

I just put a set on my 99 Malibu (I also own a Chrysler) replacing the OEM Firestones. Fantastic ride and they work extremely well in snow. Lug Nut

Reply to
Lug Nut

I bought a set about two months ago for my 2000 stock Intrepid, ditching the factory Goodyear Eagle GA tires which gave me pretty good service for about

46000 miles.

HUGE DIFFERENCE in ride and handling on these tires. The car feels "planted" to the road now, handles better and I couldn't be happier. Pricey, although I got a good deal from my local NTB (formerly owned by Sears) when I told them I had a lower quote from a different local chain (no lie, it was better). They matched the price and I left happy. So far, no problems, although I haven't driven the car in deep snow.

If you can afford it, I'd heartily recommend them. Good luck.

Reply to
Dillon Family

"Matthew S. Whiting" wrote about Nomen Nescio:

That he is really ignorant is something we are all aware of and he is too stupid to realize!

Reply to
RPhillips47