NEW (2004) Sentra parts for removal/sale

Have two things willing to remove/sell from 2004 Sentra that's been lightly used/garaged (never exposed to heavy rain, etc.) with 3.1K miles, may be
extremely strange but unlike most people I dont use these:
1) Airconditioning. I am a kind of environmentalist and feel OK just by opening windows instead of extra load on engine/extra fuel to run AC, and believe me turned on only once when taking new vehicle from dealer (testing).
2) Airbags (2) - driver's + front passenger. I hate being close to these man-made "air explosives" and NEVER go at speeds at which they might engage or "save" my life, let alone a small child in front.
Like I said, unusual proposition... so questions are:
a) How to remove these systems (consisting of multiple parts) without damaging rest of this car. b) is anyone interested, willing to buy? Is it even legal to sell airbags?? If not, don t threaten me with legal actions - I havent touched/havent sold anything yet, trying to get info. I am in New York City, USA. Electrical Engineer
Only email will get a sure response from me, so please remove "SPAMNOMORE" strings from address (edit manually), if you reply to group it might be many days before i respond.
I'd be careful removing the AC since you can spill the CFC (a pollutant, btw) pretty easily - and what are you going to with it if you could trap it? It does not vacuum up with a shop vac... Why just not turn the AC on? If you have a separate AC belt, disengage it, if you are so inclined.
If you never drive at speeds to engage the airbags, why are you worried about them?
If you lived in Southern CA, would you take the heater core out of the dash because the weather is always nice there?
Sorry, but It all sounds pretty silly to me. Life is too short -- probably shorter without airbags and less liveable without AC -- to worry about things like that. :)
Remco wrote:

You should also keep in mind that the A/C system is used for defogging the windshield. It's not designed to work well without it.
I posted two ads (NEW Sentra AC+Airbags, Aluminum alloy scratches) under a wrong email, if you replied to "marco_dantes@hotmail" by any chance, sorry for inconvenience but the address should be snipped-for-privacy@prodigySPAMNOMORE.net Remove SPAMNOMORE strings (edit address manually) - like almost all people I don't post addresses on a public Newsgroup explicitly due to Spam problem.
thanks
I posted two ads (NEW Sentra AC+Airbags, Aluminum alloy scratches) under a wrong email, if you replied to "marco_dantes@hotmail" by any chance, sorry for inconvenience but the address should be snipped-for-privacy@prodigySPAMNOMORE.net Remove SPAMNOMORE strings (edit address manually) - like almost all people I don't post addresses on a public Newsgroup explicitly due to Spam problem.
Marco Licetti wrote:

I assume you don't care about resale value? The airbags are part of your dash and steering wheel. You'll want to deactivate them, not remove them. The A/C is tied in with your heat. All you can really remove is the compressor and the condensor. And you probably can't remove the compressor since the belt routing probably depends on it.
You're asking for a lot of grief if you start yanking things out.
thanks