Need to change a turn signal switch on a 97 crysler sebring coupe

I need to change my turn signal switch on a 97 crysler sebring. can anyone direct me to a link so that I can do it myself?

Reply to
charlesgbu

Can anyone please direct me to a link on how I can do it myself?

Reply to
charlesgbu

Yes. Buy the service manual.

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

Start here, it's the ignition cylinder, but surf the right side for the turn signal switch. Why buy when U can surf, LOL.

Reply to
Knifeblade_03