Neon o2 Sensor

I have a '96 Neon SOHC with 158k miles. I had the upstream o2 sensor replaced about 3 months ago. Now, I'm getting the code 21 again along with

  1. Could the o2 sensor be bad this quickly and making the engine run rich or could there be another problem that's causing the sensor to foul? I'm losing approx. 10 mpg since this started happening. Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks, Cornelius

Reply to
Cornelius Washington

Yes, especially if a Bosch O2 sensor was installed.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Reply to