Neon oild pressure switch location?

The oil pressure light is coming on in my Neon. I'm looking at my Haynes manual and it doesn't seem to mention anything about the oil pressure
switch. Can anyone please tell me where to find it?
TIA

Answer: back of engine underneath exhaust manifold. The oil pressure switch was indeed the problem.
--

"Greg" < snipped-for-privacy@noreply.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Sorry no one got back with your info, but best is that YOU found it. Some don't lift a finger (or a vehicle) to find out something. They just type it in and expect it hand fed. This place should be for opinions and problem solving and if you have a problem, TRY to find/fix it your self, FIRST. If you can't, for various reasons (such as you don't know the difference between a wrench and a screw driver),ask away- but remember we are here to HELP , not to do ALL THE WORK. Thanks and Good luck.

Amen, Reverend! :-)