oil sending unit on a 2006 stratus

I have a 2006 dodge stratus. It seems to be leaking a lot of oil directly (I assume) above the oil filter. would it be the oil sending unit as I've been
told by people with much more experience than yours truly? where would I find the oil sending unit? how do I change it?
thanks,
kort and becky
On Saturday, October 25, 2014 4:18:01 PM UTC-6, kort wrote:

If you have the 2.4L engine, it sits high on the back side of the engine, so it is easiest to on a lift. I had a shop change mine, and it was the price of the sender, with .5 hours of labor.
You may also wish to check your valve cover gasket. visible oil around the spark plug, could mean that the seals need to be replaced. The valve cover set includes these seals.
Kirk M