Pacifica

Can anyone give me any input re opinions and experiences with the Pacifica? I'm looking at SUV's and that"s one I'd like to consider but I don't know anything about it.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

Reply to
mdrawson

Considering one ourselves. If you read CR they make comments that made me wonder what they drove. It is extremely comfy in the first 4 seats, and at

Reply to
jdoe

If you check the chart of SUV's in Consumer Reports they gave it a great rating overall. And the repair record is about average which is as good as it gets unless you are buying Toyota or Honda which seem to have the best industry record (with a few exceptions).

There is a new version coming out which seats 5 (2 front and 3 in the next row). Comes with a different engine which is not as high tech but might give better low end torque. It is the lowest price model.

Reply to
Art

Reply to
jdoe

Reply to
mic canic

We bought our AWD in August of 2003 and have put over 25,000 miles on it so far. It is one great vehicle and i recommend it highly!

Reply to
HartChoirMom

The Pacifica is the same car as an Eagle Premier but with a different badge? What have you been smokin' and where can I get some?

Reply to
HartChoirMom