Pacifica Forum

Hello,

There is a new Pacifica Forum I started. Just put it up last night so it is bare but wanting of good postings.

Hope to see you on it.

Sorry for the second posting but my first post was under another topic by mistake.

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
Mark

So how do you like your Pacifica?

Reply to
Art Begun

I like it very much. Put 500 miles on it the first week. The car/truck/SUV/whatever it is, rides smooth and handles pretty well for such a heavy vehicle. The Navagation system is the coolest toy I have ever seen in a vehicle. I try to fool it but I can't, it keeps re-calculating and sends me in the right direction. Stereo system is very nice along with the rear DVD (daughter loves it)player. I basically have to remind my wife, that I paid for the the Pacifica so I can get some edge in being able to drive it. She wants this vehicle to herself, and I do not blame her, the ride is excellent.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

I have to say that I have been to your forums and I do like it. I really hope that others will find there way there and start joining. There is never too many sources of information.

Please visit that forum and maybe we can all help him get it going:

Mrs. Pacifica

I want to add that I have posted questions on the Pacifica Forum and have received quick answers. Thank you for providing us with another source of information. I hope it does well.

Reply to
msh