Parking Brake light problem

Does anyone have a simple fix for the parking brake light coming on and off (and the brake is not engaged) - but mostly on. Is there a simple mechanical sensor switch that I can replace, or is this a major fix? Have a 1999 Dodge Caravan with the 3.0 V6 - with 112,000 miles on it.
Thanks, Dan

Coincidentally, somebody asked almost exactly the same question the other day. That isn't just a parking brake light, it's also a general-purpose brake system status light, and it's telling you that there is something wrong somewhere in your brake system (more specifically, it's saying there's a lot more fluid being applied in one half -- either front or back -- than the other). You need to take it to a brake shop Now.

I'd check the brake fluid level.

I also have a '99 caravan 3.0, and have had this happen 2 or 3 times. Always the fix has been to check and top off the brake fluid. This has worked for me every time.