plym voyager 2.4

The other day my van would not start and still will not,when i run the codes it comes up 42 so I replaced the auto shutoff relay but still no luck any comments or help would be great.

Reply to
maint-man

You don't give the age and mileage of the van, or your location, but in many places the electrical connections under the vehicle and in the engine compartment start to get corroded or otherwise damaged after a few years.

Reply to
Dave Gower

Does it crank and just doesn't start or is it not even cranking? If it isn't cranking and the battery is OK and you have about 60,000 or more miles than it's probably your starter.

Reply to
Rabbitdog

Its a 96 and it has 80.000 miles it cranks fine just does not start

Reply to
maint-man

Have you checked to see if the plug at the fuel pump is providing current, and that it has a clean connection? Also, have you checked for fuel delivery/pressure?

Reply to
Dave Gower

He said, and I qoute, "ts a 96 and it has 80.000 miles it cranks fine just does not start ."

Reply to
TomKan