PLYMOUTH FYRY 360 WINDSCREEN

HELLO,

I=B4M LOOKING FOR A FRONT WINDSCREEN FOR A PLYMOUTH(1979) FURY 360 AND I CAN FIND IT ANYWHERE.

SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME?.I=B4M FROM SPAIN.

SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS NOT QUITE GOOD!!!.

Reply to
vitol

I believe that the Fury from 1979 shared the same body as the Dodge Diplomat and the Chrysler Lebaron. A windshield from one of these should probably work. When I was in France in the late 1970's, there was a salvage yard outside Paris that specialized in American cars. I would think that you could find one in Europe.

Do windshields in Spain have to be made of tempered glass, or is there an exception for foreign vehicles?

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson