Power Outlet Fuse Location 300C

I have a 2006 300C Hemi and I blew the fuse in the power outlet located in the ashtray of the vehicle. I brought it in for my usual maintainence and asked them to replace the fuse.. They couldn't find it (guy said it wasn't even in the computer file). Anyone know where that fuse is?

thanks sharkman

Reply to
sharkman

Fuse for the power outlet console is fuse #9. Power outlet rear Fuse # 16 and cigar lighter #18. Fuses can be found in the trunk next to the battery. You will have to raise the trunk panel to access this.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to