Landcruiser Power Outlet Relay

I'm trying to make the 12v power outlets in my 2003 Landcruiser live all the time. I can't find the power outlet relay in the fuse panel at all. The fix for Tundras doesn't seem to work for the Landcruiser because I can't tell which one is the relay for the power outlets. Does anyone know where it is located or what it is labeled?

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
PTCA