power outlet fuse

My Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 has two places for 12 volt power. One the cigarette lighter and another below it that is supposed to be a full time 12 volt outlet.

That doesn't have any power. I can't find a fuse for that outlet.

Anyone know where to look????

Reply to
George Ewart

Oh, oh! I know!

Under the hood.

Reply to
GeekBoy

Hey GEEKBOY! What that be under the hood of my truck or your truck. Since you are so so so smart.

Reply to
George Ewart

A box of fuses and an engine?

Reply to
GeekBoy

Well Crap, look at that

Reply to
GeekBoy

Try fuse 25, a 20 amp fuse. Also check for fuse 42 (also 20 amp) for the console outlet if it is installed.

Reply to
PeterD