powersteering problems

i need tons of help i have a 1995 plymouth neon sport coupe and my line that runs out of my powersteering resevoir is leaking i need the whole rubber hose and the metal hose where can i get it

Reply to
homicidaldaydreams

The dealer?

Reply to
maxpower

So... you've tried auto parts stores with no luck?

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

ya i have tried auto part stores and no luck i tried dealers still no luck there soo i really could use some suggestions on what to do

Reply to
franco

Then try to find a shop that custom makes hydraulic lines and bring your old line in so they have something to go by. You might have to go to a farm supply house or heavy equipment supply place.

Reply to
Mike

Take the hoses to a hydraulics fabrication shop and have them build you replacements.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Is this what you're looking for?

Joe Pfeiffer

no not the pressure hose the return line for the powersteering i need the metal and the rubber part maybe u can hel me i am having a bit of trouble finding 1

Reply to
franco