Production figures for 70 Challenger conv w/sublime paint?

Just curious as to whether there's an internet source or a link on how many of the 318 Challenger convertibles got painted this color in

1970. Googling for a solid hour didn't seem to bring up anything but the total production of Challenger convertibles for 70 and 71. My car has the original sublime code, and there's still a few out of the way areas on it that have that color intact, but it was repainted white by a Dodge dealer in 1974 for his wife's use after the car was traded in, apparently she didn't care much for the green. After all these years, I intend to take it back to how it should be now! Also: is there any certain color of convertible top that would have been specified for this color scheme? Current top is white, but I know it was replaced once. I have a relative with a sublime 70 'Cuda conv and his still has the original top and it's black. Appreciate the help, thanks.
Reply to
Brian Saunders