PT convertible + woody?

Does Chrysler sell PT cruisers sell any convertible PTs that also have the woody siding? I have seen plenty of either, but never both. Not yet anyway. thanks

Reply to
frenchy

not sure if Chrysler does, but the aftermarket does..

Reply to
Punch

Yeah I've seen those woody kits that are made. Just seems like a total natural, woody + convertible like the '85 woody lebaron that I own. If Chrysler offered the same combo I'd seriously consider buying one. I think it would require different fake wood trim surround on the rear quarter panels though, and maybe the trunk lid too, maybe the cost of that isn't worth offering it.

Reply to
frenchy

Price the OEM components for the wood/fake wood separately thru a dealer.

Bill Putney

go to

to see if there is a woody kit for the convertible.

Reply to
G-man422

PT Woody is another alternative that has several different woody kits as options. Not sure how many are offered for the converitble but I know there is at least one!

MikeSo

If you're in SoCal, go to Surf City in Huntington Beach.

Reply to
dr.benway