Reply to
VideoDude

Personal Transportation

Reply to
Carl Keehn

Reply to
Sean&Heather

Ahh...thank you gentleman.

I also thought it might be the abbrv for "part"..part cruiser part whatever the heck..old english taxi or something.

Reply to
VideoDude

No, the abbreviation for 'old english taxi' is Old English taxi. Surprisingly, we still speak English over here!

Take care,

John (in England) (Who drives a PT cruiser)

Reply to
Bioboffin

I know "Personal Transportation" is the correct answer. But wouldn't this name make more sense for a car that only seats one??

Reply to
tomkanpa

Mine does, on occasion, only accomodates one. For example, the day I took my grandfather clock in for repair and droppped off the recycling items (newspapers, plastic and glass) on my way. The front passenger seat and both rear seats were folded down to create my personal hauler.

It's personal transportation 'cause you can make it what you need it to be.

Reply to
L, not -L